Forever Poly Adirondack Chairs
Save up to 25% During our Fall Sale!
Available in 5 colors!
High density polyethylene plastic (HDPE) or "Poly" wood is a composite recycled post-consumer product made from discarded plastics such as milk jugs, water bottles, yogurt containers, laundry soap containers, etc. HDPE is a very earth friendly product. Not only does it help to keep tons of discarded plastic out of landfills, it is manufactured without generating harmful pollutants. Our HDPE material in manufactured right here in the USA!
Save money with our unassembled kits, or save time with our partially assembled option! The kit ships unassembled with easy to follow assembly instructions and pre-drilled holes. Our partially assembled chairs arrive with the seat, seat back, legs and arm rests assembled. Very minimal assembly is required.
We are confident that you won't find a better built, more comfortable chair at any price!
- Top quality stainless steel hardware for maximum rust prevention.
- Unique 3-position adjustable seat back. Whether you desire to sit up and enjoy a good book, or recline and do nothing at all, we've got you covered!
- Contoured seat and back for form fitting comfort!
- 28 1/2" wide x 36" tall x 35" deep.
- 20" seat width.
- Weight: 42 lbs
About our Poly recycled plastic:
- Made from post-consumer recycled plastic (water bottles, milk jugs, etc.).
- Will not rot, crack, peel, or splinter
- Minimal maintenance
- Stain resistant
- Waterproof—salt water or fresh water
- UV resistant
- Impervious to insects and bacteria
- Not affected by exposure to cleaning products, chemicals, severe weather or intense sunlight
- Requires no painting or sealing
- Easy to clean
- Mold and mildew resistant
Save up to 30% During our Fall Sale!
Starting at only
Regular price $349 - $399. Prices good thru October 22nd.
"No Sales Tax in Oregon Means No Sales Tax to You!"
Estimated ship date
If ordered today